Sunday, January 17, 2010

2010 Time for change I think

Times are a changing and I feel I do too.

So I have made a promise to myself too do things that make challenge myself.  This could be craft wise, thinking wise or just putting me out of my depth so to speak.....

So January is Soap making

February is Cake decorating

March is reading "Pride and Prejudice" without throwing the book across the room....(good luck I say) and Northanger Abbey both by Jane Austen.  I love romance books so I wil try the classics.

April  is to learn how to Felt....

May is the 2009 Pulitzer for Fiction: Olive Kitteridge by Elizabeth Strout and  2009 Nobel Prize for Literature: Herta Müller, The Land of Green Plums. Well if the experts say there good, I say why not.

June is to get enough nerve to enter a quilt into a show... Well if get enough nerve that is...

So that is the first six months and I will still do all my other crafty stuff as well.  All I can say is let the year begin, even though it is half way through January. 

Take Care Suzy

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Go for it Suzy!

I'll be here to keep you honest if you give me a prod to kep Experimenting!

Hugz

Christina said...

You go girl....I am looking forward to our swap have chosen the FQs for your hobo bag and looking forward to recieving my bar of soap....Christina who is still laughing. thanks pal

ARC said...

What a fantastically diverse range of challenges! I look forward to viewing your achievements. :)

Fran C said...

WOW Suzy you are challenging yourself with some diverse interests or should I say soon to be interests. I am planning on FINISHING several projects this years that have been started over the years spanning 2000 - 2009.

Ozjane said...

Such noble ambitions......did I See a resolve to update blog in there? LOL

Del Soden said...

3 blog entires in 3 year! that's gotta be some sort of a record!

Now break it!

Cheers
D.